Do you believe wholeheartedly that vaccines saved humanity? That severe side effects from vaccination are “one-in-a-million”? Or that “autism-vaccine study has been debunked”?
If you answered yes, then….sorry. This page is not for you. The good news is, there are lots of other sites on the internet that will be right up your alley. Let’s not waste each other’s time any further.
However, if you answer yes to any of the following, this site was created just for you…
- You’ve already decided you don’t want to keep vaccinating, but are not sure how to tell your family, friends, or doctor.
- You are worried about vaccinating, but you feel terrified of what might happen if you don’t.
- You want easy-to-understand, accurate information to share with others.
- Your child/partner/parent was hurt by vaccines and you want to better understand how they work, and why they cause harm.
- You have a vaccine-injured family member and you want information or resources on how to help them heal.
- Your friends or family are giving you a hard time and you want scientifically-sound information to back up your stance.